Cornwall is divided into 10 separate neighbourhoods that each have their own personality. Work with a Cornwall real estate agent to find the community that is right for your family. Here are some highlights about some of the most popular neighbourhoods.
- Riverdale – many single-family homes, kid-friendly parks, waterfront activities, access to shopping and schools.
- Sunrise Acres – close to schools, subdivision is designed for walking, a large park where kids can play, mature trees, and bilingual speakers.
- Centretown – historic district, close to downtown, many older homes that have been well-maintained. The largest neighbourhood in Cornwall.
- Glen Walter – premiere housing, very large and luxurious homes that don’t come on the market often. Waterfront community with hiking and walking trails.
- Downtown – a hot spot for urban life, close to the St. Lawrence River as well as festivals and other events. Lots of nightlife action and easy access to restaurants and stores, but maybe not for everyone.
Affordable Homes for Families of All Sizes
Even though it may not be one of the more well-known suburbs of Ontario, there certainly are a lot of reasons why your family should consider living in Cornwall. Its school system is small but excellent. The St. Lawrence River is the hub of the community, with events, sports, and recreational opportunities all year long.
The small-town feel of Cornwall gives you a place to call home, but you’ll have access to plenty of big-city amenities. Browse through a listing of homes for sale in Cornwall Ontario. Call Sophie Goudreau to get started viewing homes in the community to find your dream home.
Originally Posted on Sophie Goudreau